KENTO, Northern Osaka Health and Biomedical Innovation Town (NohBIT)
” KENTO” is an acronym for the following four elements necessary for the prevention of various diseases, including cardiovascular diseases.
K; accurate Knowledge, accumulation of Knowledge
E; moderate Exercise
N; proper Nutrition and diet
TO; urban Town development
“KENTO”, We make progress to create a virtuous cycle of “creation of healthcare industry through innovation” and “creation of new lifestyles “.
This KENTO Portal Website is operated primarily by the KCOP.
General Incorporated Association
KENTO Co-Creation Promotion Organization（KCOP）
KCOP（General Incorporated Association KENTO Co-Creation Promotion Organization） was established on March 06, 2023.
KCOP was established as the assosiation to play a support efficiently returned to residents/citizens and social, of the R&D results / research activities, etc. conducted at the Comprehensive Health Industry City Site, centered on Kita-Osaka Health and Medical City (“KENTO”), concerning of the “Integrated health industry city site that will be a world model for self-sustained growth of human resources and technology” prject on the JST(the National Institute of Science and Technology Agency) Program on Open Innovation Platforms for Industry-academia Co-creation (COI-NEXT). And, KCOP will play a partally role for support of the constant maintenance, and sustainable development of the Comprehensive Health Industry City.
KCOP will also cooperate with Osaka Prefecture, Suita City, and Settsu City, and widely explore collaboration with other life science industry centers in Japan and overseas. And, KCOP will play a role in the sustainable development of a healthy well-community and well-being region in northern Osaka, by promoting the social implementation of R&D results/activities centered on the Kita Osaka Health and Medical Care City (“KENTO”).
Research & Business Development centered on the Comprehensive Health Industry of the Kita Osaka Health and Medical Care City (“KENTO”).
- The operation of total Inquiry center for the Kita Osaka Health and Medical Care City (“KENTO”), and the coordinative function of R&D development & the Industry-Academia / Living-Lab collaboration.
- The Support of the Planning and Operation of demonstrative pilot study, pilot test or pilot project and Living-Lab trial to evaluate feasibility, duration, cost, adverse events, and improv valuate feasibility, duration, cost, adverse events, and improve.
- The Support management for Exploring useful possibilities of the data for Health care or healthcare, for induce to good life / well-being life on the improvement of health via the prevention, care or amelioration in all people.
Research & Business Development on the broad Life Sciences concerning of the Health Sciences & Medical Sciences.
- The Support assistant for the Start-up / early-stage activities on the broad Life Sciences concerning of the Health Sciences & Medical Sciences.
- The promotion / support for the industry-academia-government collaboration on the Health Sciences & Medical Sciences.
- The planning and holding of meetings and seminars concerning on the Health Sciences & Medical Sciences for , and publishing journals, books, and other publications concerning on the broad-range Life Sciences.
General Incorporated Association KENTO Co-Creation Promotion Organization（KCOP）
6-1 Kishibe-Shinmmachi, Suita, Osaka, 564-8565 JAPAN
For inquiries, contact：info_kcop[AT]ken-to.jp (Replace [AT] with @)
Chairman of the Board：HISIYAMA Yutaka, PhD